About Fueled by Hops.
“Most craft beer brands celebrate the producer of the beer. We celebrate the consumer.”
What is Fueled by Hops?
We get asked this question a lot…
Fueled by Hops. is a unique craft beer brand that brings craft beer fans together to celebrate craft beer.
Billed as “A community for craft beer nerds.” the brand connects craft beer consumers to other beer fans and producers via it’s network of craft beer-focused communities and brands.
Click here to join Fueled By Hops’ Facebook Community.
Who founded Fueled by Hops?
Fueled by Hops. was founded in March 2019 by Ryan Galiotto at his living room coffee table (which doesn’t exist anymore, FYI).
What started out as a Facebook group with 8 members has quickly grown to become:
- 4,000+ members
- 2 additional communities (Fueled by Fitness and Fueled by Foodies)
- a podcast featuring co-host DJ Scottro
- a giving fund to help promote diversity and inclusion in craft beer
- a merch store
- a line of craft beer-inspired BBQ sauces
- and a blog that receives over 50,000+ pageviews each month.
Podcast: Ryan’s Story into Craft Beer
FBH In The Media
FueledFest412 Charts New Ground For Craft Beer Events. (HopCulture.com, February 2020)
9 PA Instagram Accounts to Follow Right Now 2020 Summer Edition (Breweries In PA, 2020)
Have A Toast At Home With Cheers Yinz Fest. (MadeInPgh.com, October 2020)
Cheers, Yinz! A Beer Fest That Gives Back to Breweries. (PorchDrinking.com, November 2020)
2020: THE YEAR IN PITTSBURGH BEER. (Very Local PGH, December 2020)
- Listen to Ryan’s interview on The Bangin’ Beers Podcast (February 2021)