On Thursdays, we drink Triples… and next Thursday, #TIPAThursday is about to get very exciting.
It’s about to get exciting because we’re dropping our latest collab beer, Beyond Pluto, with our friends at Pleasant Hills, PA-based Arboretum Trail Brewing!
Like we did Best Present Under The Tree, Nick and I developed the name and Ben from Arboretum Trail (also a co-host of our latest podcast, The Un-Fueled Show) developed and brewed the recipe. The result is a super smooth, 10% ABV Triple IPA hopped with Triumph, Galaxy, Vic Secret, Walmea and Simcoe.
Beyond Pluto drops next Wednesday around the Pittsburgh area. You can pick up cans and/or drafts at the following confirmed retailers, though more retailers will be added soon:
- Creekside Beer (Wexford area)
- Bridge City Beverage (South Hills)
- Colonial Beer (South Hills)
- Mike’s Beer Bar (North Shore)
- Hampton Beer Outlet (North Hills)
- Marino’s American Eatery (Greensburg, PA)
- Paris’s Cap and Cork (Erie, PA)
- Beer D Spencer (Elizabeth, PA)
Keep your eye out for exclusive Beyond Pluto merch to be dropping alongside this delicious beer.
To help promote the beer, we’re dedicating next Thursday, January 13th, as Beyond Pluto #TIPAThursday! Grab your cans on Wednesday and then head to our Facebook group to join us in sipping our way in to Friday!