If you’re a Pennsylvania craft beer fan, you’ve probably heard of Imprint Beer Company. Their Schmoojee brand fruited sours are so popular, people from all over the country seek them out. However, that’s not all they’re known for. They’ve been releasing If you love craft beer, you’ll want to stop by the Imprint Beer Company’s 3rd anniversary this weekend because they have a lot of special releases and events in store.
They’re releasing a wide variety of beers include Barleywine bottles, Imperial Dessert Stouts, and Fruited Sours in three varieties. The beers drop when they open at 5 PM. Full beer details are below, but that’s not all. There will be live music on Friday and Saturday. Local pop-punk band Merit stops by on Friday to kick off Imprint Beer Company’s 3rd anniversary, and the Tom Harland Collective performs on Saturday. They’re also giving away a free pint glass with art by @nonheinous this weekend. I personally scored the glasses from their past two anniversaries, so I hope to get this one, too.
They are hosting a Super Smash Bros tournament on Sunday, August 29th. Sign-ups are available now, and teams (of two people) are $20 each with proceeds benefitting Manna. The top prize is $200 for the team, and if you beat “Team Imprint,” which they say is extremely unlikely, you’ll win an additional $200. You can sign up here.
Imprint Beer Company’s 3rd Anniversary Releases
- 33: Triple Dry-Hopped Triple IPA with Citra, Mosaic, and Amarillo
- 33 Orange Puffsicle: The above beer with Oranges and Marshmallows
- Schmoojee Shcoops Banana Mermaid: Ice Cream Piña Colada Fruited Sour with Blue Curaçao
- Schmoojee Shcoops Moon Mist: Grape, Banana, and Bubblegum Ice Cream Fruited Sour
- Pâtisserie Piña Colada Cupcake: Fruited Dessert Sour with Pineapple, Coconut, and Vanilla Cupcake
- Origins Wush Wush Maple Caramel Chocolate: Imperial Dessert Stout with House-Roasted Coffee Beans from Wush Wush, Ethiopia, Caramel, and Chocolate
- Annis’moresary: Imperial Stout with Graham Crackers, Marshmallows, and Chocolate.
- Inaudible Barleywine: Three Variants aged in Bourbon barrels, Rum barrels, and Sherry barrels (one per variant)