World Cafe Live is a concert venue in Philadelphia with an incredible food menu. Their menu includes the most interesting cheesesteak in Philadelphia, a confit duck cheesesteak with caramelized onions, baby spinach, and provolone cheese, Thai basil, and lemongrass aioli.
The World Cafe Live Curbside Pickup Beer Festival will take place on Saturday, 2/27, and feature a live stream concert and a mixed pack of one beer from each of the Philadelphia breweries. They usually hold this event indoors, but due to the limitations of the pandemic, you’ll be able to bring the event home this year! The participating breweries are 2SP, Love City, Neshaminy Creek, Triple Bottom, Two Locals, and Wissahickon Brewing. Customers will have a choice of which Two Locals Beer they want to have. Details on each beer are below:
- Wissahickon Hail Mary (16oz can, 6.6% ABV): West Coast IPA with notes of citrus and pine
- Triple Bottom Seeds of Revolution (16oz can, 5.1% ABV): crisp and refreshing classic German Pilsner
- 2SP Top Rope (16oz can, 7% ABV): Hazy IPA brewed with New Zealand hops
- Neshaminy Creek Want You Bad (16oz can, 7.5% ABV): Stout brewed with flaked oats, chocolate malts, and Michigan tart cherry juice
- Love City Eraserhood (16oz can, 7.2% ABV): classic New England IPA with notes of citrus
- Two Locals Nubian (12oz bottle, 6.8% ABV): classic brown ale
- Two Locals Prolific (12oz bottle, 6% ABV): Hazy IPA with notes of pineapple and mango
You can purchase beer fest mixed packs here and reserve tickets for the concert here. They will be available until noon on Friday, 2/26, or sell out. Their Saturday Brunch menu will be available during the pickup window of 12-3PM on Saturday, 2/27.