It’s Wednesday, so that means it’s officially #WaxWednesday here at Fueled By Hops. If you’re not in our Facebook group, you should join it ASAP, grab your favorite bottle this evening, and join in the #WaxWednesday fun with the rest of us.
If you’re looking to beef up your bottle cellar, I have an awesome- and convenient- way for you to do so.
I recently joined The Bruery’s Preservation Society, a quarterly, members-only, bottle club that ships four 750ml bottles to your front door for only $70/quarter.
Pro Tip: You can use code FUELED for 10% off your first quarter of membership!
You can say that Preservation Society is #JerryApproved and #RyanApproved!
For those of you who don’t know, The Bruery is an Orange County, CA-based brewery known for making experimental barrel-aged and sour craft beers. They also offer IPAs via their Offshoot Beer Co brand.
The Preservation Society is a way for you to get your hands on some exclusive bottles from The Bruery.
Here’s what’s included in the membership:
- A box of four 750ml beers with a value of at least $90.
- 10% off online purchases and retail locations, including Offshoot Beer Co. beers.
- Priority access to all public releases.
- Access to member-exclusive beers on tap and in bottles and cans (if you live near a taproom)
- Cancel for free at any time!
Presently, The Bruery offers pickup in Orange County, CA and their Washington, D.C. locations, but they offer delivery to CA, NV, D.C., PA and VA!