Imprint’s Pre-Sale took few weeks off prior to the huge Valentine’s Day release. They’re dropping a Mix 6-pack of dessert Schmoojees in collaboration with breweries across the country. Imprint brewed each beer in the pack with a brewery from a different state. These breweries are known for their heavily fruited sours similar to Imprint’s Schmoojees, so it’s a… perfect match. Each pack is $40, and the flavors are below:
- Claim 52 (Eugene, OR) Pink Velvet Cheesecake
- Wiley Roots (Greeley, CO) Strawberry Blueberry Dulce De Leche
- Dewey (Dewey Beach, DE) Mango Ice Cream with Tart Berry Swirl & Coconut Cookies
- Tripping Animals (Doral, FL) Chocolate Raspberry Pomegranate Creme Brûlée
- Baa Baa (Brookshire, TX) Strawberry Marshmallow Chocolate Coffee
- Drekker (Fargo, ND) Banana Split Sundae
Imprint will also be selling a Valentine’s Day glass for $10 with art by nonheinous, who designed their anniversary logos. It will be included in Thursday’s pre-sale and available for shipping on Sunday. The 16-ounce Willi Becher glass features the art by nonheinous and a red Imprint “I” logo.
Imprint’s Pre-Sale this week begins Thursday, February 11th, at 7 PM. Here are the pre-sale links for Hatfield and Pottstown. If you miss the pre-sale the mix 6-pack will be available for shipping Sunday, February 14th, at 4 PM. That’ll make a great last-minute gift!