Photo: Imprint Beer Company
Imprint’s first anniversary was a huge hit. Fans crowded the Hatfield taproom for special brews including a Key Lime Milkshake IPA. However, Imprint Beer Company’s second-anniversary celebration looks a lot different than last year’s. They are hosting a pig roast at their Skippack beer garden with smoked pork and smoked wings Sunday at 2 PM. This location is the only one available for on-site consumption and will close after this weekend. The list of releases is below.
- Split Theory Barrel-Aged Single Origin Sumatran Coffee Beans & Cold Brew
- My Morning Juice Calamansi
- Origins Barrel-Aged Sumatran Imperial Stout with Vanilla, Marshmallow, and Maple. The first Origins Imperial Stout packed huge flavor
- TWO: 2nd Anniversary Double IPA with Citra, Mosaic, Strata and Simcoe
- Schmoojee Mango Key Lime Cheesecake
- Schmoojee Blueberry Coconut Margareeta
- Schmoojee The Orange and Black S’mores
- Schmoojee Strawberry Daquiree
- Schmoojee Pineapple Sangreea
- Schmoojee Blueberry Mojeeto
Imprint is releasing five new glasses along with these beers for their anniversary. Firstly, there will be a Tumblr with their Colada logo ($12) and a “My Morning Juice” Nordic Cooler ($10). Nordic Coolers are currently the most popular style of glassware among craft beer lovers. Secondly, there will be a Belgian with the Imprint Beer logo in platinum print ($7). Lastly, there will be a Split Theory glass coffee mug ($10) and a second-anniversary pint glass ($1 with purchase of a 4-pack or crowler). The brewery gave away the 1st-anniversary glasses for free to the first customers in line, but the second-anniversary glasses will be for sale this weekend.
The beers and second-anniversary glass go on sale this Friday, August 28th, at 3 PM through their website. The other glasses will be available at all three locations this weekend. In short, these are beers and glasses you don’t want to miss!
Following any last minute updates, this post will be updated tomorrow.