Photo courtesy of Dancing Gnome Beer
Simply put, we have some excellent news to start your Thursday off right… Dancing Gnome is offering taproom service again! AMAZING!
The craft beer industry in Pittsburgh has had to be able to roll with the punches and then some this year. Adaptation has been the name of the game. Dancing Gnome remained one of Pittsburgh’s favorite stops along our socially distanced beer runs. Done out of the garage, you simply place an order online, walk up, show your ID, and your brews are ready for you! Even on the high-hype beer release days, such as Black Clouds and Double Lustra, it wasn’t too busy and I was able to get in and out quickly and safely!
Now, Dancing Gnome is welcoming us all back in their new garden space for reservation-only limited service. This is a small space behind the taproom on 925 Main Street. Here’s how it works:
- Reservation only. No walk-ups accepted.
- Reservations can be made for parties of 2-6 people only. No larger groups due to social distancing.
- You can reserve covered space or uncovered space. If you select uncovered, you’re at the mercy of the weather, so bring sunglasses or rain gear if needed.
- Only adults 21+ are allowed. No children or pets permitted.
- Masks must be worn at all times except when seated. Mask up if you move about the area, you will be asked to leave if you do not follow these rules.
- Order a meal from the food truck and you can be served beer until your meal is finished.
- Reservations are for 1 hour 45 minutes – please respect and honor the time limit!
- No entrance to the indoor taproom is permitted. Restrooms will be available outside and sanitized frequently.
Want to visit? Simply reserve your spot online here. You will be charged 10 dollars, which will go towards your final bill. Easy and socially distanced! I’m looking forward to visiting soon to grab a pint and some food from one of the amazing food trucks that will be frequenting DG. Thank you for opening back up, Dancing Gnome!