Fueled By Hops is growing and we’re ready to bring on another blogger to our team!
If you love craft, and love to write about craft beer, this may very well be the gig for you!
This is a paid gig, independent contractor 1099 role.
The ideal candidate will posess:
- A love of craft beer.
- A love of talking about craft beer.
- Ability to develop at least four 200-word blog posts per week.
- A general following of the larger, “hype” breweries in craft beer.
- Basic social media/web skills.
Duties will include:
- Following the social media accounts of 20 larger breweries (the list of breweries to follow will be provided to you).
- Develop 4-5 blog posts a week around the largest stories that come from that list. The stories should be include: cool collaborations they’re working on with other brewers, neat can art, big releases, brewery expansions/closures, new personnel, etc.
- Uploading your posts directly to WordPress (training provided).
- Getting permission to use the brewery’s digital assets, when necessary.
We pay bloggers each week and pay per blog post generated!
Fueled By Hops is an equal opportunity employer. We consider ourselves a “for-good company with a craft beer problem”. We take pride in helping many causes close to our hearts including: supporting organizations that fight systemic racism, supporting LGBTQ organizations, fighting drug addiction, rebuilding communities, and more!
To inquire in to the role, please contact [email protected] We will begin emailing candidates later this week!