We asked the breweries coming to FueledFest412 to bring some heat with them, and they delivered!
Here’s a list of the beers you’ll be able to try by coming to FueledFest412. Each day leading up to festival, we’ll release additional brewery lists so you can plan your attack on our festival.
This will list will be updated each day until the event.
Still need tickets? Grab them here.
Tattered Flag Brewing (Harrisburg, PA)
- Free Trade Leprechaun Oil
- A New England IPA brewed with Lucky Charms Marshmallows, Citra and Galaxy hops.
- The Workend: BA Mint Chocolate Stout
- Just as the name implies.. a perfect compliment to the St. Patty’s Day festivities.
- Custardy: Tangerine Swirl
- A sour ale with tangerine, blood orange, vanilla and lactose.
- Double TMI PA
- An Imperial New England IPA they brewed for World Cup.
Door Top Brewing (Greensburg, PA)
- Marino’s Spring Fling
- Inspired by Chef Pat’s cheesecake, this quadberry cheesecake sour is brewed with a blend of raspberry, blueberry, wildberry, and strawberry and vanilla beans for a delicious tart pastry experience.
- It’s a hazyboi! This intergallatic IPA features a load of Galaxy hops.
Abjuration Brewing (McKees Rocks, PA)
- COLLAB v1.0 (Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Milkshale
- We asked Abjuration to brew something crazy for the festival, and they delivered! COLLAB v1.0 is a collaboration milkshake ale is 5.9% chocolate peanut butter cup milkshake ale. If you’re a fan of the Reese’s peanut butter cups, you’ll love this beer!
- DIPA v2.4
- Version 2.4 of their Double IPA features Citra and Strata Hops. If it’s even half as good as the previous versions of this beer, we’re sure this one will be a big hit!
Masthead Brewing (Cleveland, OH)
- Extra! Extra! New England Style Double IPA
- If you like New England style DIPAs, you’re going to love this double dry hopped 8.0% IPA. This beer is being released in Cleveland on March 14th, so this one be exclusive and fresh for the event.
Odd Breed Wild Ales (Pompano Beach, FL)
- Live the Dash (American Wild Ale)
- One of Ryan’s personal favorites. This 5.9% ABV beer was brewed to Odd Breed’s version of a wild, sour, barrel-aged New England pale ale. Check out this beer on Untappd and I think you’ll add it to your “to try” list immediately!
- Moritas (Saison)
- This Saison is aged on second-use blackberries, giving it a nice color and a very funky, tart flavor. 5.0% ABV.
Sobel’s Obscure Brewery (Jeanette, PA)
- Honey Blossom Hefeweizen
- One of Ryan’s personal favorites as well. This American Style Hefewiezen is brewed with with Honey and Blood Orange.
- Prehistroic Pilsner
- Everyone loves a nice pilsner! The Prehistoric Pilsner is one of Sobel’s best-selling beers, and for good reason. It’s well-balanced, highly crushable, and tastes delicious.
- Raspberry White Chocolate White
- We’ve been wanting to try this beer since we interviewed Sobel’s on the Behind the Hops Podcast. This American white stout is brewed with white chocolate and blended with raspberry puree!
Bear and Squirrel Brewing (Downington, PA)
- Teacher Mother Secret Lover (Sour
- Their Courteous Abstention Black IPA, kettle soured, and then rested on 50 pounds of tart cherries and blackberries, with lactose and vanilla beans.
- Going Nuts for You (Hazelnut
Vanilla Brown Ale)
- Their Flagship Baron Skwirl Brown, dosed liberally with vanilla, and real hazelnuts, like a liquid Ferrero Rocher. The only thing missing is the gold wrapper!
- Triple Beam Miracle Dream
- From their NA line, Psy’n Tifik Beer Labs – Generously hopped with mosaic, simcoe and citra, it tastes so good, your mouth wont know the difference, but your liver will.
- Black 4.0 (Non-alcoholic Milk
- Chocolately, coffee-y goodness, with a twist. Its 0.5% abv. With Golden Valley Farm coffee and cocoa nibs, it’s the real thing where you can drive home after drinking.
Mortals Key Brewing (Jamestown, PA)
- It’s rare to see a Weizenbock on tap these days, however, Mortals Key is bringing out their top-rated, 7.7% weizenbock for everyone to try.
- Harvest Ale
Tattiebogle CiderWorks (Acme, PA)
- A dry, bright, traditional heirloom apple cider.
- Tart Cherry
- An off-dry, heirloom apple cider with brightly acidic, tart cherries.
- Citra Chinook Dry Hopped
- They call this one the “Gateway Drug To Cider for Beer Drinkers”. It’s an off-dry, heirloom apple cider dry hopped with Citra and Chinook hops.
- Caramel Apple
- A semi-sweet, liquid version of one of our favorite fair treats.
Free Will Brewing (Perkasie, PA)
- Sun Servants (Helles Lager)
- Helles lager brewed with a base of pilsner and a variety of specialty malts. Hopped with Loral, then cold-conditioned for weeks. Notes of floral honeysuckle, white grape, lemon, fresh bread, and hay. 5.1% ABV.
- Orange Colored Malcontent
- A Double IPA brewed with flaked oats, 120 lbs. of fresh, hand-squeezed Cara Cara oranges and milk sugar. Hopped with Idaho 7, Ekuanot, and Apollo. Notes of citrus spritz, candied orange peel, sweet orange blossoms, and orange cream soda. 9.5% ABV.
Thin Man Brewing (Buffalo, NY)
- Diplomatic Immunity (DDH IPA)
- Brewed with a ludicrous amount of Simcoe and Mosaic, Diplomatic Immunity is popping with flavors and aromas of peach, melon and strawberry. Flaked oats and malted wheat provide a smooth body. 7.0% ABV.
- Minkey Boodle (Raspberry Sour
- One of Thin Man’s best-selling beers! This is a sour ale aged on raspberries. 7.0% ABV.
Hightower Brewing (Rayland, OH)
- Through My Lens: Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- If you’ve never tried anything from the Through My Lens, you’re missing out! This is Ryan’s personal favorite flavor from the series. It’s their base TML soure ale with 50 lbs of pineapple puree, pineapple upside down cake, brown sugar and vanilla. Delicious. 4.0% ABV.
- Perfect 3rd (Triple
- This is Hightower’s first Triple IPA. Hopped with Vic Secret, Nelson, Citra and Simcoe. 11.0% ABV.
Collective Arts Brewing (Canada)
- Beady Eyes (Blood Orange and Hibiscus Pale Ale)
- Beady Eyes is a collaboration between Collective Arts, Marz Community Brewing (Chicago, IL) and Donut Monster, a donut shop in Canada. 5.4% ABV.
- Life In The Clouds (NEIPA)
- The beer that made most of us fall in love with Collective Arts. Their flagships NEIPA. 6.1% ABV
- Raspberry Dry Hopped Sour
- Raspberry sour hopped with mosaic and barbe rogue hops. 5.6% ABV
Lincoln Avenue Brewing (Bellevue, PA)
- Hawley Avenue Pale Ale
- Who doesn’t enjoy a nice pale ale? We certainly do, and this one delivers, despite the Untappd rating. 5.7%
- C-Here Black IPA
- Jet black and loaded with a bunch of things that begin with ‘C’: caramel malt, caraffa malt, and columbus, chinook, cascade, centennial, and citra hops – even the yeast strain begins with a C but that one is a secret! 5.5% ABV
Last updated: March 11, 2020
Still need tickets? Grab them here.